Tuesday, January 17, 2017

First Steps

We have officially been blogging for one week. I know I am biased, but I am very impressed by the writing of my students so far. They have boldly shared some of their accomplishments, hopes, dreams, as well as the standard favorite foods, hobbies, and video games. I am thrilled that some of them wrote about topics that are dear to their hearts and they seem excited at the prospect of developing a readership and honing their writing skills.

On a personal note, I have also spent more than a few minutes this week thinking about my first steps in writing that novel. Ideas are flitting about in my head and this blog is fanning those flames. Maybe my first step is just this, writing one tiny baby paragraph at a time until eventually they will string together in that big dream of a novel.

I hope you will read it one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment